I’m psyched to work privately, one on one with you!
If you want to finally reach your writing goals in 2017, I’m keen to work with you to make those dreams a reality.
I know you’re tired of wondering “What If?” and saying “Someday…”
The first thing I’m going to do for you is to personally help you create a strategic action plan to make your writing goals a reality.
Our first session will be a 45-minute call or in-person meeting to determine where you are on the path to becoming the author you’d like to be.
We’ll take a look at what you’ve got, what your writing strengths and weaknesses are, what you’re doing to get readers, what your website and social media presence looks like, and what you want to achieve going forward.
Once we have those “raw materials,” I’ll help you figure out how to reach your next writing goal ASAP.
Then you’ll be ready to book your weekly 30-minute coaching call. Every week I’ll be your personal cheerleader and we’ll map out each of your NEXT steps on the writing journey – or we can even use the call time to DO that next step (because I understand how life can get in the way of even our best intentions)!
This is an opportunity to knock out those writing or editing or querying or self-publishing or marketing
pieces you just haven’t been able to muscle through on your own… and to feel confident that you’re releasing your BEST WORK ever!
THIS IS NOT FOR EVERYBODY.
You know I love my job, and one of the reasons is because I get to be picky about who I work with. The people I help aren’t just clients, they’re personal friends. I become your champion and cheerleader on every possible playing field. (And I show up to the game with pompoms and wearing YOUR team colors!)
But I want you to be serious about taking your writing to the next level. This offer is for people who are ready to put in the work to reach those writing and publishing goals NOW.
I want you to be comfortable just following step-by-step directions. I’ve worked with hundreds of authors to go from zero to published… and I know the shortcuts! I want to help you achieve the absolute most from your valuable writing time.
I want you to show up diligently for your weekly sessions and bring a positive Can-Do attitude to our time.
I want you to BELIEVE that greater things are possible for you as a writer and published author. It’s absolutely true that mindset can make or break what you’re capable of accomplishing. I know that you are someone who has a story and a message that can help other people. Do YOU know that, too?
Demand for personal 1-on-1 help is high, and what I’m offering to you is a terrific deal. Last March these coaching slots filled up in just 24 hours, and I may not have openings again until 2018.
So with that said, know the window of opportunity will be short. If you feel like this is right for you, CLICK HERE to email me and set up a time for our strategy session now.
I can’t wait to help you write with more joy!
P.S. You might be wondering what kinds of skills you could learn during our sessions.
I’ve worked with hundreds of authors to not only write but publish their books.
- You can use our time to develop smarter strategies to finish your 1st draft quicker.
- Use our calls to get feedback on the plot/character-development/setting/narrative point of view/marketability of your book.
- Get critical next-step insight for how to move your writing project from where you are now to where you want to be.
- Learn tangible (and repeatable) editing tricks to turn your 1st draft into a 2nd draft that looks more like other writers’ 6th or 7th drafts.
- Learn 30-second tricks to turn MS Word into your best friend instead of your enemy.
- Set up your author website, blog, and mailing list.
- Set up your Facebook fan page and create targeted advertising for your work.
- Set up your social media sites to run on auto-pilot. (Wouldn’t it be nice if you could schedule out your next three months of posts to go up automatically?)
- Get professional editing help and critical feedback from a real-live publisher who does this for a living.
- Craft your best query letter to submit to traditional publishers.
- Learn to format your own work for print and eBook so you can skip the rejection letters associated with traditional publishing.
- Get professional cover design tips and tricks to leverage stronger sales for your book.
- Develop stronger marketing text for your book jacket, email and online promotions.
- Create marketing pieces like business cards, bookmarks, and postcards.
- Actually self-publish your own book – we can do the account set-up and file uploads DURING your sessions.
- Plan and implement a book launch for your next title.
- Develop strategies to add readers to your mailing list.
- Develop strategies to increase reviews for your books.
- Talk you down from the ledge – because let’s face it, the only way to reach for new heights is to step beyond your comfort zone!
The main thing you get is me, personally, working 1-on-1 with you. (Oh, and did I mention the pompoms?)
So of course you’re asking yourself, “How much is this going to cost?”
Well, as much as I’d like to work with “everyone,” I only have time to work with 6 dedicated writers.
I’ve seen Writing Coaches online offering their services for $1000/mo… all the way up to $5000 for a single weekend! And it just kills me that those folks haven’t got nearly the professional writing and publishing skills and expertise (not to mention people skills and PATIENCE!) as I’ve developed.
Or the kick-ass pompoms!
And as much as I’d like to be able to afford to gift my son Joe an all-expenses paid year to travel the world, I’d rather wake up energized to work with awesome REAL PEOPLE, and know I’m not causing you to take out a 2nd mortgage on your home.
But I want you to finally fulfill your writing dreams, and to make them a reality in 2017.
So for just a few days, I’m making this available to you for just $300… TOTAL… for 6 weeks of 1-on-1 weekly coaching.
Or if you’re on a tight, or fixed budget, we can even set it up as two monthly installments of $150.
You’ll get 6 weeks of my exclusive and personal attention and professional guidance to help you move forward toward your writing goals.
Maybe you want to finally crank out that 1st draft you’ve had in progress for a year.
Maybe you want to turn that finished 1st draft (that you’ve had in your dresser drawer for a decade) into a polished and published book.
Maybe you want to finally build a website or social media presence that reflects your status as a published author.
Or maybe you want help building a mailing list that will make launching your next book substantially easier and stronger.
We will individually map out your coaching sessions to best fit your needs, and it all starts with setting up your first session now.
If you’re ready to take that next step toward achieving your writing goals, CLICK HERE to schedule now.
Payment may be made by cash, check, Paypal, or major credit card, and can be a lump sum payment of $300, or made in two monthly installments of $150 each.
Don’t delay your writing dreams one minute more!
Reach out for the personal, professional, and MOTIVATIONAL help you need.
I’m here to help you write with joy!